One of the best writers about A Course in Miracles, Marianne Williamson’s newest books is titled The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for a Radically New Life. It is for sale here.
According to the author, A Course in Miracles, is a “self-study program of spiritual psychotherapy”. In this new book, she advocates her readers to begin a thorough plan of change from the inside out.
The main learning from Course is that there are only two emotions: love or fear. She advocates that love can transform anyone.
The ten bridges of transformation that we can experience are:
1) From forgetting who we are to remembering who we are,
2) From negative thinking to positive love,
3) From anxiety to atonement,
4) From asking God to change the world to praying that He changes us,
5) From living in the past and future to living in the present,
6) From focus on guilt to focus on innocence,
7) From separation to relationship,
8) From spiritual death to rebirth,
9) From your plan to God’s plan,
(10) From who we were to who we are becoming.
One of her more powerful suggestions is that wherever we find ourselves—that is where we should be. “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.”
Other books by Marianne Williamson: